- Keep your chair adjusted properly. In time most chairs will move out of adjustment through daily use. Check it on a regular basis.
- Get up and Move! Walk to lunch, walk around the building or up a few flights of stairs during your break time.
- Use a phone headset. If you spend a reasonable amount of time on the phone, get a headset instead of straining your shoulder and neck.
- Use the buddy system for lifting and moving equipment. Don't try to be the hero by racking up equipment by yourself. You also run the risk of dropping a very expensive piece of equipment... that would not be good!
- Don't strain your eyes. Adjust your monitors and wear the proper eye correction.